Thursday, February 23, 2012

Know Your Glow

Know your glow is a new project started by Julia Albain, Jaime Lyn Beatty, Denise Donovan, and Lauren Lopez and it's to help inspire girls and women to live life to the fullest and to their greatest potential. I really wanted to make a post about this even though it really just started 4 days ago, but these four ladies have each posted their own little thing everyday and there wasn't one day when I didn't smile and feel inspired after reading their posts.

                Lauren Lopez                                        Julia Albain                                                                              

          Denise Donovan                              Jaime Lyn Beatty

If you've heard of StarKid then you probably know who these people are and you know that they have a fairly large fan base, so there is already a lot of girls/women posted there own thoughts and stories on the website, and its really just a good place to go when you need a little "pick me up" or you just feel like smiling.

So I just thought I'd share in case anyone ever comes across my blog. These ladies have made a big impact on my life and have really inspired me, and I can't wait to see what else I'll discover because of "glow".

Click the link for more on Know your glow and/or watch the video (:
http://www.knowyourglow.com/
Twitter- @glowcogirls


x

No comments:

Post a Comment