Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Just a typical Sophomore day

So I woke up a bit late today and had to eat my breakfast in the car on the way to school. However about half way to school "Candle in the Wind" by Elton John came on the radio and my mood instantly changed because I love anything by Elton John and this song in particular is one of my favorites at the moment because I've become very interested in Marilyn  Monroe.

Then I got to school and I dashed up to my locker and grabbed my homework that I had left there and just nearly made it to class on time, but I made it (little victory for me!). I had math class, yeah nothing to exciting there. Then in my "gym" class I climbed to the top of our rock climbing wall and yes I have been bragging about that all day. Then I had child development where I had to consul a pre-schooler who was having a mini panic attack about the art project that she didn't want to do, oh the stressful life of a  year old. 

I had lunch, English class, Social studies class, and then physics. Then I got to go home, yay!

And let me tell you if I had any idea what was waiting for me on the internet when I got home I would have been a lot more giddy all day. 

I came home to this.


Team StarKid (A musical Theatre company in Chicago) is doing a new show. So. much. excitement. Fingers crossed that I get tickets. The show is the same week as spring break for me so it would be perfect. 

So my sister and I freaked out about this for sometime, then I went to a fish fry because its ash Wednesday. 
It was alright, I only eat half a piece of cod for dinner because I really just wanted to eat my desert, I had pecan pie, okay, and a rice krispie treat because I'm a sugar addict. And they were both delicious. 

Right now I should be at rehearsal, but it got canceled. So I guess I'll go take shower because I smell like fish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment